Remember when Tumblr tags were a thing? Yeah, me neither. So let's do one together, shall we?
1. What's your favourite candle scent? - Vanilla Cupcake Yankee Candle
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? - This is based on YouTubers that I have watched recently. Lucy Wood. She is doing a series on her channel for Size 14/16 girls. And I am all for that! :)
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? - Jamie Raines. He is just the sweetest bean, who has been through a lot. I think we would get on like a house on fire.
4. How old do you think you'll be when you get married? - Probably will never get married... Sad face. When I get a flat where I can have pets, I will buy a puppy.
5. Do you know a hoarder? - My parents and myself really! I have a lot of crap
6. Can you do a split? - Nope, not even going to try.
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? - Can't ride a bike... I'm THAT lame.
8. How many oceans have you swam in? - None. I mean, I can 'swim' but I don't think I would be confident to swim in an ocean where I couldn't touch the bottom.
9. How many countries have you been to? - France, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Holland, Austria, Liechtenstein.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army? - Not that I am aware.
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one? - Leanne. It's a name that means a lot to my family so I will obviously ask first but I have always wanted to call my daughter Leanne.
12. What would you name your son if you had one? - Alfie. Or Freddie but my surname is Fraser so I think it borders on child abuse slightly.
13. What's the worst grade you got on a test? - Failed Intermediate 2 RME. Failed Intermediate 2 English prelim and had go down to Int 1. Failed my 1st-year History essay.
14. What was your favourite TV show when you were a child? - Kim Possible, Two of a Kind, Lizzie McGuire.
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? - Ragdoll
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? - Loved Harry Potter, tried reading both Hunger Games & Twilight, couldn't get into it. Probably because I was older when they both came out.
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? - I like my Scottish accent thank you very much.
18. Did your mother go to college? - Primary Education at Aberdeen.
19. Are your grandparents still married? - I have three sets, two are still married, my grandad on my mum's side is sadly a widower.
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? - No but I want to! But I did 'street dancing' in primary school when I have two left feet.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? - Duh
22. What's the first amusement park you've been to? - Legoland...? I dunno, amusement parks wasn't really a thing my family did on holiday. Retail parks, yes.
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? - Sign Language
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray? - Grey. Isn't Gray more of a name?
25. Is your father bald? - Getting there...
26. Do you know triplets? - No
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook? - Seen the Titanic twice. Haven't seen the notebook
28. Have you ever had Indian food? - Would kill for a curry with a Peshwari naan right now.
29. What's the name of your favourite restaurant? - Dunno, I don't really have a favourite place. As long as there is a meal that I would like on the menu, I'm down.
30. Have you ever been to Olive Garden? - Nope.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores (Costco, BJ's, etc.)? Nope
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender? - I would have had my brother's name Steven I think. Don't know if my mum and dad would have had an alternative for when my brother was born.
33. If you have a nickname, what is it? - Eyelid, Eils, Eilidhbean, Merida
34. Who's your favourite person in the world? - My besties Connie & Struan are my favourite people because I can be myself with them. My brother inspired me to look into ASN support.
35. Would you rather live in a rural area or in the suburbs? - A mixture of both, where my flat is, it's in the city but its a quiet street with greenery.
36. Can you whistle? - That's one thing I can do! SCORE!
37. Do you sleep with a nightlight? - There a light that comes from my extension plug that is a nice blue colour so kinda...
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning? - Try to but sometimes bed does win over breakfast in the morning.
39. Do you take any pills or medication daily? - Contraceptive. Yay heavy periods!
40. What medical conditions do you have? - Depression and anxiety. Bitches.
41. How many times have you been to the hospital? - Four. One for getting my back teeth taken out, three for ingrown toenails. Yep, they kept coming back with a vengeance.
42. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo? - DUDE! Focus dude! First, you were like WOAH, and then you were like woah, and then you were like woooahh...
43. Where do you buy your jeans? - Bought them from New Look before, have a couple from Sports Direct, they're hit or miss. If anyone knows a decent place to get jeans that fit my fat thighs, lemme know.
44. What's the last compliment you got? - I was told I looked absolutely beautiful in the dress I wore to my friend's graduation from my mum's work colleague.
45. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning? - Sometimes, recently though I have had some odd dreams.
46. What flavour tea do you enjoy? - Breakfast tea, vanilla chai, chamomile, the chocolate tea from yogi is AMAZING!
47. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own? - Like 6, I'm a rubbish excuse for a female.
48. What religion will you raise your children to practice? - I am an atheist, however, if a child wants to go to church and explore a religion, then that is definitely something I would look into. If my partner is religious as well, it would be good to educate the child in their religion. However, I believe it is up to the child and it's not something that should be forced upon them.
49. How old were you when you found out that Santa wasn't real? - 10. My mum was talking to a friend about how my brother's toy breakdown was painted by my dad. I was like 'Wait, didn't Santa give Steven that for Christmas? Hang on.' I didn't tell my brother though, with his autism, it didn't feel right.
50. Why do you have a Tumblr? - Because I had no friends the last couple of years of high school and I could post Queen fanfiction on there and not be judged. Ahh, those were the days. :(
Well, that was, interesting. Yeah, worth it! :)