Thursday, 3 January 2013

The Queen of Procrastination. I own that title.

Currently procrastinating right now because I'm fed up with writing this essay for Music History. I need a huge break anyway, considering I went to bed at half past 5 in the morning. Had under four hours of sleep because my dad thought it would be a good idea to wake me up so I can finish this essay. Thanks Dad. So I have at least 400 words to write and I haven't got a clue what to write them on. If anyone is an expert on the Messe de Nostre Dame by Machaut and knows everything about it, please post a comment or something. I'm desperate. In other news though, I got a brand new hard drive which is half the size of my old one physically but 4 times the size in memory. 1TB baby!! :) It'll be so much easier taking that rather than my old chunky one back and forth from uni to home or wherever else I may end up going. Right, better go and do some more procrastination by watching a lot of old YouTube videos. Ciao. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment