Monday, 28 January 2013

The mysterious creatures found in a BMus course...

So I've just had my first day of second term at university and I now feel inspired to write one of these posts. There are such a variety of people in my course, some people who are amazing and then there are a couple who just get on your tits the whole time. So to summarize for you, here's what my year in a Bachelor of Music degree contains of.

1. Too gay to function - There are the musical guys who are so nice and fun to talk to but of course, they're gay. But there's one in particular who's so camp for words, who also tries to complicate things in lectures. Pipe the fuck down, sister, no need to be like that.
2. The cute guys who are taken - We know the score ladies, you see that smoking hot lad just sitting a couple of rows ahead of you and then his loving girlfriend takes the seat beside him and kisses his cheek. In my case, all of these boys still have their girlfriends from high school. Depressing.
3. The guys who think they're the best damn thing on God's earth - If there's one thing I can't stand in this world, it's arrogant people. Completely hate it. And of course, there are quite a few in my course who think everything they do is right. One in particular, stays at the same building of halls as I do and just won't shut up about himself. Do me a favour and take a hike.
4. The popular crowd - The small group of people who try to attract everyone's attention, when you're acquaintances with them, it's fine. Screw them over though, and even if it's accidental, get ready for the stares.
5. The guy who knows all the mindboggling shit - Seriously, I spent the whole time in counterpoint nearly biting my nails because I was so confused. This guy always seems to sit in front of me and shouts out the answers to the questions that no-one else knows. I want some of his brain please!
6. The girls who just don't want to know you - You try to have a decent conversation with them but they sit with their friends and blank you. Bitches.
7. The unsociable one - There's this girl who always sits at the front, never talks to anyone and always wears the same clothes. Slightly awkward.
8. The boy who always wears shorts - UNTIL TODAY! I actually saw him wearing trousers for the first time ever. Mindblown.
9. The people you still don't know too well yet - Self explanatory
10. The crazy people you get on with instantly - Yep, I'm talking about my friends in my course who are as mad as a box of frogs but seeing as I'm pretty bonkers myself, we get on just fine. Most of the time during lectures, we just laugh. It's brilliant.

So basically everyone of these points you've read, I'm sure you'll find them in your university course too. You may be happy that high school is over but trust me, cliques still exist in colleges and universities, though it may not be as strict, watch your step. :O

No comments:

Post a Comment