Wednesday, 31 October 2012

Happy Hallowe'en! Apologies for the blog hiatus... is that even the right word?


Hope your hallowe'en has been spooky so far. Mine has been ok but I've been pretty unlucky today with the little things in life, like walking in the rain, rip on my jeans, losing my tenor saxophone mouthpiece cap for the 2nd time, you know. Rain always falls on my parade, and I never bring a jacket but I still try to smile because that's all you can basically do in these situations.

So once again, it's been ages since I've blogged, which is unacceptable. I would use the university excuse but I've been uploading YouTube videos regularly so I don't think you would believe me. It's probably because I've lost the spark for it a little. But I thought I would give you an update as to how I'm doing.

So I've been living at university for over 6 weeks now, even though it's feels like I've always been here. Work has been ok, pretty steady so far but it is reading week next week where I have to read a shitload of pages for my course and possibly sit an assessment on Music History. So yeah, that's poopy. I haven't been home yet but I will be going home in a fortnight, which I'm so excited about! That's one of the reasons why I can't wait for November to actually start. Another reason is that I'm GOING TO SEE THE OVERTONES ON THE 20TH!!!! SO FREAKING EXCITED, OMFG!!!!
As you can see, I rarely go to gigs, infact technically this will be my first proper gig since I was 8.... yeah. Anyways, I can't wait to see these 5 hunky men live, I mean how cute do they look in suits?! I recently got their second album, which my dad got me when the family came over to visit two weeks ago, and I adore it. Just puts a big smile on my face. Maybe it's time for another album review, what do you think my friends?

So yeah, that's pretty much it I think. Hope you have a scary Hallowe'en! I will as I look at the work I have to do for tomorrow's lecture.... EEP! Oh by the way, if you just happen to read this blog randomly, I have a YouTube channel where I'm trying to upload a video every Friday so I would love if you can watch my videos or subscribe to my channel.


Plus I have a surprise for you on there....... trust me, it's not that exciting. But if you are intrigued, then take a look at my channel later on tonight to see what this so-called surprise is! hehe. Anyways, I'm going to go and watch random YouTube videos and then heat up my microwave meal for dinner tonight, just your basic student meal! BYE GUYS!

No comments:

Post a Comment