Thursday, 13 September 2012

Moving day eve-eve. :O

Hello. So I haven't done a post in weeks. I've almost packed everything for university. I've got my last full day at home tomorrow, and then on Saturday, that's it. I'm off. Brand new life, living on the edge if you could call it that. And I am shitting myself at the moment and have been for weeks. I'm excited of course, but oh I don't know, I guess it's just a whole bunch of emotions. I've lived in this house for 18 years and I'm finally packing things and moving away. Pretty darn scary if you ask me. I have been away quite a few times from home before, but it's only been for a week at a time, and I haven't had to cook my own meals, I've known most people before hand and I would always come home afterwards. I might be ok the first week at university and then I might just crumble under the pressure, knowing me. It's going to be fine, I know it. Hopefully my flatmates will be nice and will like me for who I am. Hopefully I won't burn the house down with my cooking. Hopefully I won't end up with student debt. A lot of hopefully's isn't it? pfffffft. Man. Ahhh. (Good ending, Eilidh, well done.)

No comments:

Post a Comment