Saturday, 4 August 2012

You gotta love the Olympics! :)

I got to admit, at the start of the Olympics, after the opening ceremony, I had little to no hope in our British athletes. We didn't get off to the best of starts, waiting for ages for our gold medal to arrive. But looking at it now, we're doing pretty well. Considering the National Lottery gave all of its money into the athletes training for this event, we can now clearly see it's paying off. I guess not many people will be able to experience the feeling of winning an Olympic gold medal, or even a silver or bronze, it's a terrific achievement. Just goes to show, with dedication, passion and true determination, we can all achieve our dreams, big or small. So I'm actually enjoying watching the Olympics this year, especially the swimming. Big muscular men in tight swimming shorts, oh yeah, sign me up for more of that! haha. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment