Monday, 20 August 2012

Wassssssssssup?

So I haven't posted on here in a while, I guess I have no excuse but considering it's my blog, I can choose when to post! That doesn't make me sound shallow at all doesn't it? Hope everything is going well. So since I've last been on here, I've now been accepted by the university to study music, and I have got a room in accommodation, so basically it's now getting near the time where I'll have to prepare for leaving in a few weeks time. Scary much? Hopefully I'll be able to fit in with everyone else there, but we'll see as time goes on, I'm sure I won't be the only scared witless soul there. She says hopefully. So today, I've done basically nothing so far, and it feels brilliant. Although, I did wake up from an amazing dream last night, which featured Brian May and a park bench. I'll leave you to figure out what happened. By the way, it was the younger Brian May and not how he looks today, even though he still looks fine, it's a bit weird to think that to say the least. Anyway, suppose I better go back to doing nothing. Wooo. In the words of Joey Graceffa, PEACE OUT HOMESCOUTS!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment