Tuesday, 31 July 2012

Post of the day, bye bye July 2012!

Thank you to all the Glamberts or Non-Glamberts for reading my album review, the response has been incredible. If any of you have any ideas as to what the next album I shall review could be, let me know below. I try not to be biased in these reviews and try to be as completely honest as I can. I mean yes, my Kerry Ellis album review got full marks, but there really wasn't a single track on there you could put down. It was her talent, and Brian's producing that made it work. I am a Queen fan, but I mean with the Paul Rodgers album and even a couple of tracks on certain original albums don't really work. I really hate being picky, but being a musician, you kinda have to be picky to survive in this world. So in other news, I've been ironing around 50 different items today, and I've had enough. I mean who would want to do ironing as their job? It's the last day of July, my cousin is still here, making a mess and tomorrow is my little brother's 16th birthday. Bloody hell, he's turning 16. Jeez louise! So we're going bowling tomorrow which I'm really excited about, for months I've been having this bowling fetish and now I'm finally going! Yay! Anyway, hope you're enjoying your last day of July 2012, that's one half of the year over already. This time next week, I will find out if I'm going to university or college, god help us! AHHHHH!! I'm now going to find out who the raspy voice is for the gymnastics at the Olympics, I'm loving the sound of his voice, which doesn't sound creepy at all. Haha, take care guys! :D <3

No comments:

Post a Comment