Tuesday, 19 June 2012

I'm now addicted to Barry M Nail Polish. :O

Found these amazing colours at Boots on Saturday, they're all just gorgeous. The first bottle is another Basecoat, Topcoat and Nail Hardener as I spilt half of the current bottle I'm using (klutz) so I bought a spare just incase as it's amazing. I was also needing a gold, silver and bronze nail polish to replace the one's that are soon going to run out. So the silver next to the base coat is the Instant Nail Foil Effects in number 319. Dunno if that means it'll be a different texture when you apply it but oh well. The next one is in Denim, number 325 and it's a really sparkly blue colour, exactly like the colour of sparkly denim jeans, etc. And the last one I'm wearing at this very moment and it's number 324 in Silvery Lilac. It's basically what it says on the tin, very space-like colour but absolutely stunning. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment