Sunday, 17 June 2012

I’m back and free!! For now anyway… :S

So my exams are over, well the SQA exams and I feel as if a whole lot of weight has left my shoulders. We’ve also had some glorious weather these past couple of days in Scotland so I’m going to just chill out with this laptop on both my Tumblr blogs as I haven’t been on both since April. But to start the day with me becoming more and more stressed, the school decided not to tell me that the French exam had switched venues. I was meant to sit it in a church hall thing, but they moved it to the french classroom instead and didn’t bother to let us know. So I had to embarrassingly run across town, as it’s a 15 minute walk to the school building and I had 20 minutes, and of course you have to be there early so they can take register and what have you. Luckily, my mum passed me in her car and took me to the school the rest of the way there, so I eventually made it in time. Just shows how shit my school is for organisation. Right, so it’s 1:05pm so I’m going to make some lunch. Probably will be the packet pasta I’ve had everyday since study leave started. Anyway, if you still have exams, I wish you all the best. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment