Monday, 18 June 2012

Harry Potter Tag Motherpuckers!! :O

Favourite book - Deathly Hallows. Honestly couldn't put it down. It was incredible.
Favourite movie - I loved the last films, but I don't know them too well. I have certain HP films that I know of by heart, my favourite is Goblet Of Fire. First time you see Voldemort, the effects for the challenges were amazing and David Tennant played a baddie, what could be better?
Least favourite book - I loved the story but hated the Order of the Phoenix basically because it's a monster size of a book, took 6 weeks to read.
Parts of the books/movies that made you cry - Chamber of Secrets: When Hagrid came back from Azkaban and hugged Harry and everyone clapped (saddo I am).
Half-Blood Prince: When Dumbledore died, saw it in the cinema, wasn't a dry eye in the theatre.
Deathly Hallows Part 1: When Dobby and Hedwig died. :(
Deathly Hallows Part 2: Too many, when Fred died, Snape died and you saw how much he loved Lily, and of course at the very end.
If you could hook up with any HP character who would it be? - Neville Longbottom, especially in the last couple of films, plus he looks nommy in the last film. I wanna be Mrs. Longbottom! :O
Favourite character - Probably Ron, thanks to him, he made gingers look cool. He's a funny character too, so dumb and adorable. :)
What would your Patronus be? - No idea. Probably a butterfly. :D
If you could have the Resurrection Stone, Invisibility Cloak or the Elder Wand which one would you choose? - Definitely the Invisibility Cloak. Imagine if it actually existed. That would be amazing.
What House would you be in? - I would love to say Gryffindor but I'm too much of a wimp to be a Gryffindor. At Pottermore, I'm in Hufflepuff so probably Hufflepuff.
IF you could meet any member of the cast who would it be? - Alan Rickman, he has the most amazing voice ever. And they way he played Snape was sheer perfection.
Have you played any of the video games? - We have the Prisoner of Azkaban for PS2 where you can play team games with the EyeToy camera and they were amazing! We also have the Quidditch game for the PS2 and that's great as well. And I also think that my brother has the Half-Blood Prince for the DS which I've only played once.
IF you were on the Quiddich team which position would you play? - Everyone says Seeker, but I think I would crack under too much pressure. I would love to be a Beater to hit the Bludger at someone I hated. ;)
Were you happy with the ending? - Yeah I was, of course I was in floods of tears as it was over. I think we all knew it was going to be a happy ending, but it was done so well unlike most endings. It also felt surreal that there wasn't a cliffhanger in the last film. :)
How much does Harry Potter mean to you? - A lot. I grew up with this series. When the last film came out on DVD, it was a few months before I turned 18 so it definitely felt like my childhood was over. I saw the first film in the cinema, I saw the last film in the cinema. I've read all the books and have fallen in love with the characters. I'm so sad it's done now, but at least we have Pottermore.

No comments:

Post a Comment